Management during construction and installation is the application of knowledge, abilities and techniques to finish a design in an effective and efficient way. The main objective of management during construction and installation is to supervise simultaneously the project schedule and cost plan, while managing professionals with different backgrounds and behaviors.
Management is part of any construction work and should be understood as an indispensable investment. Even with the costs involved on hiring a project manager, the gains are significant: celerity in the conclusion of the scheduled activities, confidence on the information and technical support, which are, certainly, factors which reduce the client’s stress and justify this service.
Below are some of the services related to the project / design management during construction / installation:
- Development of project, construction and installation planning related to costs and delivery times;
- Supervision of the project schedule, design, installation and commissioning of equipment for property loss prevention and utilities;
- Measurement of physical-financial progress;
- Field supervision during construction work and installation of the fire protection systems and utilities;
- Commissioning of the fire protection systems;
- Start-up assistance.
The project management starts at the basic design development and continues until the property loss prevention equipment commissioning, with safety and quality in the search for alternatives to add value to the project, as well pass through the commitment to the schedule and budget, being in greenfield or brownfield projects.